Buddha da is the great story of a man in his late 30s seeking a bit of a change devoted dad and husband he works hard with his brother in their own business and enjoys a few scoops in the local of an evening. At heart buddha da is a novel of a family broken and changed by one mans dreams donovan writes with uncanny insight about the challenges of parenthood and relationships the novel is thoroughly enjoyable and a rewarding read however i felt let down by the theme jimmys buddhist path is not reflected in the conclusion. Carol birch enjoys anne donovans tale of glaswegian buddhists buddha da
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.