Welcome to the online home of the ernie pyle world war ii museum located in the west central indiana town of dana the site features ernie pyles birthplace and a museum highlighting the famous journalists life and writings as a correspondent during world war ii. Ernie pyle the life and legacy of the most famous . Ernie pyles life reads like a 1950s movie script born the beloved and only child of hardscrabble american farmers he made good grades in school graduated and went off to college at state in this case the university of indiana. The ernie pyle legacy foundation established september 11 2013 is a very viable organization to continue the legacy of ernie pyle it has been hard work but very rewarding in what we have accomplished thanks to the many supporters of our efforts and plans we can move forward to make it happen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.