History of hartland maine from a gazetteer of the state of maine by geo j varney published by b b russell 57 cornhill boston 1886 hartland is situated in the south eastern part of somerset county st albans and palmyra bound it on the east harmony on the north pittsfield and canaan on the south and cornville on the west. Phone numbers frequently asked questions community calendar ordinances local attractions helpful links contact us hartland history site map hartland historical society the hartland historical society meets the second monday of every month in the hartland library. The history of portland maine begins when the area was called machigonne meaning great neck by algonquian indians who originally inhabited the peninsulait extends to the citys recent cultural and economic renaissance
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.