How to play links golf links golf is the purest form of the game the worlds first golf course the old course at st andrews sits on a flat swathe of the north east coast of scotland and was shaped by mother nature not mankind or machinery. European tour player reeve whitson reveals the keys to control when driving in the wind become a free subscriber to golf monthlys youtube page now https www . Above all links golf demands imagination to understand how native players of links style golf feel one only has to listen to pga professional david thomson who teaches at the carnegie club at skibo castle in dornoch scotland american style golf doesnt take anything up here he says pointing to his head. 3 bunker play 30 40 yard bunker shot bunkers are prominent across any links course dangerous off the tee and there to trap you on the approach getting a 30 yard bunker shot can be a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.