He has authored the hugely successful the cambridge encyclopedia of language cambridge 3rd edition 2010 english as a global language 2nd edition 2003 and language and the internet cambridge 2nd edition 2006 among countless other books. The cambridge encyclopedia of the english language is one of the publishing phenomena of recent times rarely has a book so packed with accurate and well researched factual information been so widely read and popularly acclaimed. Cambridge university press 978 0 521 51698 3 the cambridge encyclopedia of language david crystal frontmatter more information of. The cambridge encyclopedia of language is a broad survey of language and linguistics aimed at a popular audience it is organised thematically with sixty five chapters divided into eleven parts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.