Around 17 million muslims have gathered this year in the holy city of mecca in saudi arabia for the annual pilgrimage the hajjthe five day pilgrimage is a once in a lifetime obligation for . The hajj is one of the five pillars of islam and all able bodied muslims are required to perform it once in their lifetime the hajj is seen as a chance to wipe clean past sins and start fresh. Hajj also spelled adjdj or hadj in islam the pilgrimage to the holy city of mecca in saudi arabia which every adult muslim must make at least once in his or her lifetime the hajj is the fifth of the fundamental muslim practices and institutions known as the five pillars of islam . A muslim pilgrim drinks water distributed by saudi volunteers near the grand mosque ahead of the annual hajj pilgrimage in the muslim holy city of mecca saudi arabia aug 18 2018
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.